Thursday 9 January 2014

Colors of 2013 - the finale

I have so enjoyed taking part in Eva Ricci's Colors of 2013 this past year.  The standard of the participating photographers is extremely high and I must admit I was rather intimidated by their professionalism and photographic abilities.  However, the group have been wonderfully supportive and encouraging, and working alongside them has certainly encouraged me to push myself harder and I've definitely learnt a lot!  I have learnt to be more caring of setting up the shots and getting the details right, and I've been more experimental in lighting and angles of shots - it's been a very enjoyable creative journey.
The challenge is changing for 2014, so I thought I would post my photo collages from 2013 and say a big Thank You to Eva Ricci! 

I am also linking this post with Mary over at Mosaic Monday

June - Yellow

 July - Purple

August - Grey

September - Brown

October - Orange

November in Turquoise and December in Red and Green are shown in the two previous blog posts.

12 comments:

  1. Simply wonderful. What a natural talent you have Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the colors and lighting are all beautiful. I enjoyed this post and the mosaics. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad I could get a glimpse of these photos. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You choose some fantastic subjects for your colours and the photos are stunning. I had to go and look at the other posts as well and enjoyed your entire colour review of 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygosh, these are stunning. You are a fabulous photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mosaics are beautiful Diana - I'm inspired!
    I particularly love the brown one with the books.
    I did a similar open book mosaic for MM challenge a couple of years ago inspired by Mary!

    I see you're a Tag Tuesday girl too so I'm now following your Velvet Moth Studio blog and I can pop in here as well!
    Wishing you a happy week.
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! I love the purples and then when I saw the rich browns, I fell in love with them! I'm off to see more of your posts! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your collages are so well done. I love the colours and textures. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous - congratulations - beautiful images, colours, light and textures.
    Have a wonderful week - I am joining you over at Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Breath taking beauty, colours, textures and the banner always looks lovely, no matter,, very striking beauty always found here~

    ReplyDelete